[Cynnabar] Terpsichore at the Tower XX Activity

Stephanie Bates ceara.stephanie at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 00:04:00 EST 2014

Terpsichore at the Tower XX populace activity! I have heard
people asking if there will be an activity during the ball this year. The
answer is YES! We bring to you a great twist upon Dance Cards. While they can
be used in the normal way dance cards are used, they also have an alternative purpose!
This year, there will be a dancing scavenger hunt! Fill the requirements and be
entered into the drawing to win a prize! If you are willing to donate a prize
please contact me here or on Facebook. I would be extreme thankful and look
forward to seeing you all at Terpsichore at the Tower XX!
Thank you!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"