[Cynnabar] Retaining and guard duty at Terp.

Hannah hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 18:14:00 EST 2014

Fine populace of Cynnabar -- we are in need of your service!

As most are well aware Terpsichore at the Tower is not only celebrating it's 20th year -- but doing so with what's becoming a rather large event! The King and Queen of the Middle, Cellach and Vukasin, will be in attendance. And I am waiting to hear from our neighbors in Ealdormere in regards to Her Highness also attending. We will be in need of retainers for them throughout the day -- and possibly into the evening. And guards for the Royalty Room, too! I know this is an all hands on deck event with many helping teach and doing music .....and if you could spare an hour to help with other matters, too, it would really help make this event shine!!!

If you can help out --- please send me a private message and I will put you into the schedule. Baroness (AT) cynnabar (DOT) org ...or FB message me, please. Your help is most appreciated.

Thank you,

Baroness Hannah