[Cynnabar] New addition to the Barony

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 11:05:32 EST 2014

Galen, let us know when family is no longer staying with you, and I'll organize a meal-delivery service!  It's such a blessing not to have to worry about dinner sometimes.

Anybody who wants to get in on it, contact me off-list.

-Simcha
  734-709-3434

Being a nerd, which is to say going too far and caring too much about a subject, is the best way to make friends I know.

-Sarah Vowell