[Cynnabar] (no subject)

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 5 10:32:18 EST 2014

Great Barony of Cynnabar,

Tairdelbach and I would like thank everyone for pulling together a fantastic event! We had so many comments on how everyone was having a wonderful time at 12th Night yesterday --- especially from the Royal Family. It was our pleasure to help will all of you to make this day fantastic for everyone. We'd like to especially thanks Lady Simcha and her deputy Mistress Giovanna for stewarding for the event. And, Sgt. Renaude yet for another very memorable feast!

Great job everyone!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner