[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda for 01/13/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 21:08:30 EST 2014

New year! First meeting! First agenda!

Below are the meeting agenda for tomorrow’s meeting..

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Dec. 21st and 22nd) –

12th Night (Jan. 4th, 2014)–

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) –

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) –

Old Business

Winterfeast Demo (Jan. 14th) – This is a small “table/display” demo on the U
of Michigan campus to show students our group. There is a $30 fee for the
table space that each group needs to pay.  This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process for the group to officially support the demo and
pay the $30 fee.

Gambling coins and bags restocking request – Sir Straum is requesting up to
$400 to restock our coins and bags that we use during the gambling at our
events. There was a larger amount of walk off this year and we have less
than 100 bags left. This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process.

Grand Day of Tournament (Nov. 15th, 2014) – Lady Godaeth has talked to the
site that we had GDoT and they are willing to have us back and will pencil
us in for Nov. 15th of next year.  This will be for the group to approve
supporting this event again to get it on the Kingdom calendar (budget to be
done later). This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

New Business

Announcements