[Cynnabar] Garb Workday schedule

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:13:33 EST 2014

Yeah!  For those who haven't gone, it is a great resource and a good way to
buckle down and work on a project.

Wait... stupid Ermenrich.  The more people that come the less table space
you can take over....

Ummm... I mean don't come. Yeah.  It is horrible.  Melisant is a slave
driver!  I never have fun.  Don't know why I keep going back.

There, I think they bought it.

Ermenrich