[Cynnabar] Terpsichore Practices

Aaron Elkiss aelkiss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 20:21:03 EST 2014

Dear Musicians,

It's time once again for practice for Terpsichore. This year is
Terpsichore's 20th anniversary so I'm looking forward to lots of
musicians!

I want to try to do something similar to last year with breaking up
the ball for different sets of musicians:

- About 1/4 to 1/3 of the ball will for those musicians who regularly
attend these practices. We will concentrate at least half of our time
at the practices on polishing these tunes.

- About half the ball will be for all interested musicians. Attendance
at practices is helpful but not required. We will spend the rest of
our time at practices on these tunes.

- The remainder will be for just the Peascod Gatherers (me, Jadzia,
Kasha, Emma) to highlight things we have been working on.

Practices will be Sundays from 4-6 PM starting February 9th.

As always, please let me know if you are interested in attending
practice but can't make those particular dates/time.

Looking forward to a great Terpsichore 20!

Aaron Drummond