[Cynnabar] OT - emptying the closets before we go

Matthew Stewart-Fulton mstewartfulton at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 15:10:37 EST 2014

For those who had not heard Pamela and I are moving away.
Part of this involves clearing out some things we don't have room to take with us.
So we're having a mini-SCA garage sale, mostly women's garb with a few other items. We'll have things with us at practice if anyone is interested. You can also contact me off list if you'd like to stop by our house and take a look.

Yis,

Mathias / Matthew

I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
-Richard Bach

In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds of occurring happens once a day.