[Cynnabar] OT - emptying the closets before we go

Kevin Vicklund kvicklund at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 16:34:32 EST 2014

Sad to to hear you're leaving.  You will definitely be missed!  But glad to here that you've got a very interesting job.

Calum/Sugawara/Kevin

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:27 PM, Matthew Stewart-Fulton <mstewartfulton at yahoo.com> wrote:

To answer the question:

We are moving because I have taken a job at Ross University (no relation to Ross at U of M) School of Medicine in the Commonwealth of Dominica. In the Caribbean.

http://goo.gl/maps/edb9v

We'll set up a reservations calendar for our guest room so we don't overbook vacationing friends.  :)

Mathias

I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it?
-Richard Bach

In a city of 10 million people an event with 1 in 10 millions odds of occurring happens once a day.