[Cynnabar] Youth Combat @ Tyger Hunt

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jul 7 14:44:03 UTC 2014

The Tyger Hunt event this weekend, July 11 - 13, will be held at Fort Wayne in Detroit.  This event will double as a demo as the fort will be open to the public during our event.  Public hours are 9am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.  Sunday’s Roaring Waste/Darkyard fighter practice has also been moved to Fort Wayne.

I have scheduled youth combat tournaments on Saturday, at 11:30am and 1:30pm, to roughly coincide with the fort’s guided tour times.  Additional tournaments may be held on Sunday.  Maximum youth attendance is appreciated.  Here is an opportunity to show off what we do and maybe recruit some new youth fighters.

The youth list will be available throughout the day for other youth combat activities as attendance and interest dictates.  As with any event there will be other activities for youth throughout the day.

THL Nyilas Kazmer
Middle Kingdom Deputy Earl Marshal
Youth Combat

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent."  -  Pogo
Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)