[Cynnabar] Archery Practice = GO!!!

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jul 13 13:22:51 UTC 2014

​Unto Their Excellencies' Most Renown Populace​
​!

Our chances of precipitation for the day are vastly reduced!  No rest for
the wicked and the righteous don't need it:  archers and arbalestiers to
the Line!  ​

​Thank you, all of you, for your support and assistance yesterday with our
first-ever "hands on" archery demo at Saline Celtic Festival. I know I will
leave someone out in my specific thanks and I apologize:  Lord Gregor, who
demonstrated crossbow and tried valiantly to rescue my floating arrow from
the river; Mistress Melisant and Lady Josseline, who were involved in arrow
retrieval; Lady Bianca who watched the range while we all went to lunch --
thank you!  Special thanks go to you, the Populace, who supported the
purchase of the ballistic netting; our Baron and our Event Steward,
Tairedelbach and Genoveva, for arranging the activity with the Festival
organizers; assisting marshals Lady Aeffe and Forester Dillon; and most
especially, Forester Grey, who introduced archery to likely over a hundred
people over the course of the day.

In Service,

Godaeth