[Cynnabar] Newcomer Workshop this Sunday at 2 pm!

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jul 17 15:53:28 UTC 2014

Good morning!

Just a reminder that we have a Newcomer Workshop this Sunday at 2:00 pm at
Island Park in N. Ann Arbor! We'll discuss costumes/garb (how to get
it/make it, when to wear it, etc.) plus anything else you'd like to chat
about! Please bring a camp chair (if you have one) so we can sit near the
river and enjoy the lovely weather we should have that afternoon. Please
feel free to RSVP if you plan to attend, but it's not necessary. Hope to
see you there!

Island Park Web Site:
http://www.a2gov.org/government/communityservices/parks-recreation/parks-places/Pages/Island.aspx

Genoveva