[Cynnabar] Pennsic classes

via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jul 21 21:46:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for thinking of this.

 I am teaching three basket making classes.

1.)  Monday of war week, advanced begging reed basket class at 10 am in Cynnabar camp.

2) Tuesday war week ,coiled basket class at A10 1pm.

3) Begging reed baskets with a solid base at 11am in Camp.

 In addition I have been asked/invited to demonstrate making a Bee skep at the display of A&S as it pertains to animal husbandry , on Wednesday about 10am in Tent B at A&S.

Additionally I will be at the A&S display working on a woven straw hat and a display of baskets for the era with documentation.

Thank you

Katherine Hatton Rames

P.S. I hope this only posts once, I had a bit of a problem.