[Cynnabar] Pennsic classes

Ann Asplund via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jul 22 14:37:50 UTC 2014

Hi all!

I am teaching two new needle binding stitches, the Eura and Mammen:
August 2nd Saturday
12.00 Eura mitten A&S 6
1.00 Mammen A&S 6

August 7 Thursday
12.00 Mammen A&S 6
1.00 Eura mitten A&S 6

And on Thursday the 7th, there will also be a needle binding tea/round
table at the Cynnabar camp at 3pm. Please feel free to join us! At the tea,
I will have all of my stitch instructions with me.

Best,
Arina