[Cynnabar] Baronial transition upcoming dates - full list

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jun 2 02:08:55 UTC 2014

Greetings Cynnabar!

We have confirmed our middle date/location for the 2nd  Q&A session. The
room at the Saline Public Library became available so we are now booked
there. So the dates now are:

-          June 23rd - End of Letters of Intent acceptance

-          June 23rd - Q&A Session 1 (this will be in place of the normal
business meeting 7:PM - 9:PM) AT THE SALINE PUBLIC LIBRARY

-          July 7th - Q&A Session 2  (7:PM - 9:PM) AT THE SALINE PUBLIC
LIBRARY

-          July 20th - Q&A Session 3 (after at Sunday practice starting
about 4:PM)

So there you have the upcoming schedule. Please let me know if there are any
questions.

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar