[Cynnabar] Letters of Intent for Barony of Cynnabar

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jun 10 03:10:27 UTC 2014

Apologizes to the Barony,

I had stated in a meeting previously that I would be sending out the list of
requirements for submitting a Letter of Intent to become the next
baron/baroness of Cynnabar. I had drafted and sent the letter, but like my
mistake with this week's meeting minutes, I sent it to myself instated.

We should still do everything in our power to keep the JUNE 23rd deadline
for submitting your Letter of Intent to myself (by postmark or in person).
If, by receiving the below list late, that you do not think 2 weeks will be
enough time to get your Letter of Intent to me, please let me know by this
Friday, the 13th . We will see what we may need to do at that point. If I do
not hear from anyone by this Friday, we will KEEP THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE OF
JUNE 23RD for Letter of Intent submissions.

Again, apologies to the group for the delay and I hope this does not cause
any undue duress for anyone.

-Finn