[Cynnabar] Melee Practice

Art Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jun 11 19:37:28 UTC 2014

I have just spoken with Straum and we have decided to cancel practice again
this week.

The rain looks to continue on and off al levening in the AA/Ypsi area.

he and I were both very pleased with how the unti performed at NOWM and
feel that while practice is always good the potential issues with trying to
hold practice in this weahter outweigh the potential rewards.

I again look forward to seeing all of you at Barional Border War this
weekend!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran