[Cynnabar] Pennsic Volunteer Opprotunities

Hannah Schreiber via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jun 17 21:02:07 UTC 2014

Greeting fine populace of Cynnabar,

For those attending Pennsic, please take some time to consider serving the Kingdom by taking a shift retaining, serving as guard duty or serving as Peer on Duty. In the past I have chosen a day for us to serve together as a group, but seeing how busy schedules are ---- We are instead encouraging you to sign up on your own on the day and time that best fits into your busy Pennsic schedule.

Please visit this link to sign up directly......http://pennsic.castlewalls.com/

Yours in service,
Baroness Hannah

PS -- a schedule of other Baronial Pennsic events is forth coming. At this point, we do know that we will be holding Baronial court and Thanksgiving potluck on Wednesday evening. The KW Champion's Tournament is also Wednesday am (10-1).

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner