[Cynnabar] Melee Practice

Art Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jun 18 19:18:50 UTC 2014

So it's pretty clear we are going to get hit hard...so let's do dinner!

I'm going to suggest Red Robin over on Carpenter in fornt of Meijers. I'll
be there around 6:45 and get a table for 8-10.

See folks there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran