[Cynnabar] Note on Q&A session rules

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jun 20 01:57:07 UTC 2014

Greetings unto the fine Barony of Cynnabar!

As we are approaching the first Q&A sessions for the candidates for our next
Baron/Baroness, I wanted to touch on the format of the sessions.

I want to keep this simple and open as possible. The Q&A sessions will be
open format. Show up, ask questions.

-          As seneschal, I'll select the next person who wants to ask a
question just to keep some order.

-          Questions can be for all candidates to answer or for a specific
couple or even a specific candidate.

-          Only if a question is really inappropriate will I step in to
moderate. What would be considered inappropriate? I think it's like art,
we'll know it when we see it. Hopefully this will not need to be done at
all.

That being said, PLEASE keep your questions courteous. That doesn't mean you
cannot ask hard questions, but please do so with respect to the candidates
and the people of the Barony.

And for the last note, I will NOT be writing up any meeting notes on this.
If you want to know what the candidates think, please show up and find out.
We are providing three opportunities to do so.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

-Finn Finnegan O'Flynn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar