[Cynnabar] Siege of Talonval post-revel

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jun 22 19:38:34 UTC 2014

Since Chris will be out of town this weekend, I'll have to be cutting my
time short at Siege to come back and take care of the dogs.  But I'll also
be opening the house for a post-revel starting about 7PM.  I'll be providing
burgers, a keg of some beer from Corner Brewery and probably a few other
munchies.  Please feel free to bring anything you might like to round it
out.

For those of you familiar with where Jason Ironfest lives, I'm not that far:

8139 Creek Bend, Ypsilanti, 48197.

Directions:
Take I-94 to the Whittaker Road Exit, 183.  Go south.
You'll pass *through* the roundabout near the CVS, staying on Whittaker and
then pass the Ypsilanti Public Library if you've stayed on the correct road.
The next stop light is Textile Rd, turn left and go east.
Cherrywood Drive is directly opposite Ford part. Turn right.
Turn right on the first road in the subdivision, Hummingbird Dr.
Make an almost immediate left onto Creek Bend.  We're the second house in on
the right if you've followed these directions.

Mapping software may want to take you in via Eagle Trace. That'll work fine;
it just has fewer landmarks.

And again, we have dogs.  They're friendly, but almost certain to
roo-roo-roo at unfamiliar faces

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.