[Cynnabar] Monday 6/23 Q&A will have some quick business items before the session starts

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jun 23 02:57:38 UTC 2014

Please note that in order to keep items that the Barony needs to
review/approve moving, at the start of Monday's Q&A session we will have a
quick discussion/approval process.

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM AT THE SALINE PUBLIC LIBRARY

Old Business

Group Knight Marshal - Lord Gregor has offered himself as replacement for
Baron Jason as your next Group Knight Marshal. This will be the 3rd of our
three meeting discussion/approval process.

Capital budget item: Archery Backdrop proposal ($525) - Forester Grey
proposed for the barony to purchase archery netting (and supplies to put it
up) which will allow the barony to have archery in many more locations (such
as the Saline Celtic fest) where we could not before. Archery is a great
first hands-on activity that can help draw people into the SCA. This will be
the 3rd of our three meeting discussion/approval process.

Budget item: Flyers and fighter food for Saline Celtic fest demo ($75) -
Genoveva is asking for $75 to buy drinks and fighter food/snacks as well as
making flyers for the Saline Celtic fest demo. This will be the 3rd of our
three meeting discussion/approval process

Enhanced practice: Closing of the Range III (Sun. Oct 26th) with $180 budget
- This will be an enhanced practice in garb with special archery shoots and
tournaments planned. Also a 'stab and grab' cookout afterwards followed by a
Baronial court at 6:PM. Requesting $130 for port-a-john rental and $50 for
snacks, drinks and supplies for $180 total budget. This was the 2nd of our 3
meeting discussion/approval process.

Demo support: Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (normally 1st week in December) -
I'm going to table this one for sake of brevity. As the previous discussions
were positive, but we really need to know the date for the demo before
finally approving.