[Cynnabar] Wassail!

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jun 26 13:19:08 UTC 2014

Hail!

Lady Aeffe has given her consent to be Co-Steward with me and we gratefully
accept Lady Agnoletta's offer to be the Deputy+ for the event.

IF there are objections please cry HOLD now.  Otherwise: If our honorable
Seneschal would pencil time in this coming Business Meeting to accept a New
Business item -- our 2014 Wassail (WASSAIL!) proposal.  (Or enhanced Old
Business, however he designates it.)

Lady Ceara!  If you would email me your phone number off-list!  And please
DO reserve 12/20 for us.  Again, unless there are strenuous objections.  As
ES I feel the site is more important than the "second choice" date at this
point.

--Godaeth

--
Elizabeth Calhoun