[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Minutes for 02/24/14 meeting

Cynnabar Seneschal boc.seneschal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:13:00 EDT 2014

More meeting minutes meaning merriment, mirth and mayhem!

-Finn

Event and Demo Reports

Herald and Scribal Symposium - Small and well supported by Cynnabar.

Monthly Tourneys - Armored won by Midair, Rapier won by Azriel.

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Terpsichore 20 (March 29th, 2014) - There will be three vigils and
elevations. Pale add will be published electronically in the March Issue.
Rest is tripping along just dandy. Call again for prizes and for retainers.

Spring Revel Event and Budget (April 27th, 2014) - No update (We're trying
to get through Terp)

St. Cecilia (May 9th-10th, 2014) - Looking for more teachers

Saline Celtic Festival (July 11th and 12th) - Nothing new.

Grand Day of Tournament (Nov. 15th, 2014) - Nothing new.

Old Business

Support a fencing demo at Penguicon (May 4th) - This is in Roaring Wastes
territory but Birke has already received approval for us sponsoring the
demo. There will a number of site passes available for the demo only. If you
want to participate in the deme AND see more of the con, then you will need
to pay the con entrance fee. Will be done like the recent library demos.
This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process. No issues.

New Business

No new business.

Announcements

Josseline is recovering nicely from gall bladder surgery.

Galen and Anne had their baby on Friday.

Officer Repots (normally done on 4th Tuesday of each month)

Exchequer (Tristan) -

Webminister (Aaron) -

Fencing Marshal (William) - There is fencing.

MoAS (Arin) -

Mo Youth (Ceara) - Thinking of stuff to do & Spring Revel. There is stuff on
the web space. Have a deputy (Ashley). Would like to have more Youth
Ministers at Large.

Chatelaine (Genoveva) -

Chronicler (Ermenrich) - Next 2 weeks, by end of first full week of March,
please send in articles by March 3rd.

Herald (Johannes) - Herald night is on barring another polar vortex.
Attended herald's point at the Scribal Symposium.

Knight Marshal (Jason) - We have fighting. Need to start looking for new
Knight Marshal as tenure is up at Pennsic.

Archery Marshal (Godaeth) -  Quarterly Report due March 1st. Still snow on
the archery range. We now have the crossbow. Need check for Dillon. Web page
updated, including events.

Seneschal (Finn) - report is due

Baron and Baroness (Hanna and Tairdelbach) - Pull list for awards 28 days in
advance of event. So by the 1st, would need award recs in for Terp.
Fighter's retreat is March 22nd. AFAWKWASAB.