[Cynnabar] Fighters for Possible Cub Scout Demo on 6/26

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:02:08 UTC 2014

Greetings!

The program director for a Cub Scout Day Camp at the Washtenaw Sportsman's
Club is looking for fighters to renact a sword battle for their Knights of
the Roundtable theme on Thursday, June 26 at 11 am. The demonstration would
be an hour or less. If you think you might be able to attend as a fighter,
please contact me directly so I can judge interest and, based on that,
present this as a demo proposal at our next meeting tomorrow night, 3/24.

Thank you!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine