[Cynnabar] Armored Practice 3/30/2014

Jason Jeppesen jjeppesen2000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 00:37:32 UTC 2014

Greetings All,

As some of us are aware His royal Majesty will be attending our practice
this sunday after Terp. This will likely indicate that additional
combatants will be attending our practice as well. With that said i have
just a few reminders for everyone.

1. Please place all non essential combat items in the hallway or the opera
room. This includes but is not necessarily limited to: Armor bags, boxes,
additional weapons, shields, etc...
2. As a reminder for all indoor practices two handed weapons are not
permitted for use unless by specific permission of the marshal. (Please
just check with me prior to using any two handed weapons. It will most
likely not be a problem).
3. Come to practice on time. Lets not waste His Majesties Time or our time
by not using our room to its fullest extent.

It is my intention to be at the union no later than 1145am. I hope to see
everyone there starting at noon.

Yours In Service,

Baren Jasen Irenfest
Knight Marshall Barony of Cynnabar