[Cynnabar] Fwd: Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer lordkazmer at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 20:28:29 UTC 2014

Because of a scheduling conflict with the Renaissance Fencing Club, fighter practice for Sunday, March 30th has been cancelled.
If we reschedule youth combat I will send out a separate notice.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kazmer

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent."  -  Pogo
Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

Begin forwarded message: