[Cynnabar] Thanks for making Terpischore XX Great!!!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 14:13:26 UTC 2014

Greetings fine populace!

What a great event we had last night! We wanted to thank everyone for helping pull together another fantastic day with Terpsichore for the twentieth anniversary. It was a fantastic celebration for all of your numerous guests and the many celebrating the occasions of the day. Thank you to the fantastic musicians, teachers, cooks and the vast amount of volunteers from our group that helped make it special. We'd especially like to thank AElfric, our event steward, for hosting more than double our regular attendance and keeping it all running like clockwork throughout the day. What a great job everyone.

In addition, we'd like to take this opportunity to mention Our announcement from court last night about seeking replacements for the Cynnabar Baronial thrones. It's with heavy heart that We realize it's time to pass along the cornets and seek our successors. It has been a most challenging and yet rewarding job -- but it's time for Us focus on hearth and home. Dear populace, please be assure that there have been many conversations about this path with  Our respected Senechal and a plan has been developed. If there are any questions about this process, please feel free to ask Us or Finn in the coming months.

Yours in service,
Baron Taridelbach and Baroness Hannah
Cynnabar

"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner