[Cynnabar] Newcomer Workshop this Sunday, 4/6, 1-2 pm

Genoveva von Lübeck genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:11:35 UTC 2014

New to the SCA and/or Cynnabar, looking to return after an absence or move,
or just want to learn more? Come to our Newcomer Workshop this Sunday! This
month's topic is "How to Find Your Niche" in the SCA and in Cynnabar. We'll
be discussing the wide array of activities and interests, including how to
learn more and get started in each one. General questions and answers are
welcome, too! We will meet in the "Opera Room" (the small room across the
hallway from the Anderson Room where the fighters will be fighting).
Everyone who attends will receive a handout and a small "favor" from the
Chatelaine!

Where: Michigan Union (Opera Room)
When: Sunday, April 6, 1-2 pm
Who: Everyone is invited!

If you have questions before the workshop, please e-mail
genoveva.von.lubeck at gmail.com

See you there!

Genoveva
Cynnabar Chatelaine