[Cynnabar] St Cecilia Lost & Found

via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun May 11 16:32:04 UTC 2014

Sorry for the band width (don't have Aaron & Monique's email here at home)

--- Aaron/ Monique please distribute to the St Cecilia list ( I posted to Facebook this morning

St Cecilia LOST & FOUND!!!!

Shoes - Merrell Black with Yellow laces

Bag - Protege inside white leather belt scrape, looks like Jewish music, duct tape

Leather tankard - Identify the design (to claim)

Meijer resuable bag- has wooden tankard, garb - green floppy hat red & black feathers, green doublet/jacket has a "kiss me" token, green tights/pants, black shirt, black & gold Pantaloons, black belt, black with gold trim doublet, green shiny shirt with label "original by Janessa Anderson, black gloves, black wool cloak?, black pants, white lacy stuff, length of 1in white rope, white shirt