[Cynnabar] Next Citadel

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 19 10:42:55 UTC 2014

My original intention was to publish a Citadel in early June.  Now that a
timeline has been established with the Baronial changeover, I am changing
the schedule.

The next Citadel will be published June 24.  This is one day after Letters
of Intent are due to Finn.  The purpose behind the change is to allow
candidates a chance to send me any information they would like published.

As always, anyone is welcome to send material (pictures, musings, event
reports, articles, etc.) into the Citadel to be published.  I encourage
candidates to send a picture and a brief description of their intent to
run.  Any announcement sent to me will be kept confidential until the
Citadel is published, so if a candidate sends me a photo and statement
tomorrow, I would not disclose that candidacy until the Citadel is
published.  This gives the candidates time to get a picture and statement
in before they decide to announce their intent.

In order to meet the June 24 deadline, I ask that all materials be turned
into me no later than June 16.

In Service,
Ermenrich
Baronial Chronicler