[Cynnabar] Citadel Addendum

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon May 19 21:00:21 UTC 2014

Note, please send these to me as Ermenrich's Deputy.
Thank you.

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"