[Cynnabar] Baronial transition upcoming dates

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat May 24 02:32:40 UTC 2014

Greetings unto the great Barony of Cynnabar!

I bring news and information on the upcoming schedule for the Baronial
Transition process. As I have noted before, I want to keep everything as
clear and transparent as possible. To that end, I have an update to the
schedule of activities.

Letters of Intent

For those wishing to submit their name(s) to be considered for the next
Baron/Baroness of Cynnabar, you must send me (the seneschal) your Letters of
Intent (full details to be in separate e-mail). There will be a 30 day
period where letters will be accepted.

May 24th - Start of Letters of Intent acceptance

June 23rd - End of Letters of Intent acceptance

Candidate Q&A sessions.

This is where the people of the Barony can sit down and ask questions
directly to the candidates. We are offering 3 opportunities for people to
show up and participate.

June 23rd - Q&A Session 1 (this will be in place of the normal business
meeting 7:PM - 9:PM) AT THE SALINE PUBLIC LIBRARY

TBD - Q&A Session 2  the original date we were looking at was not available
at the Saline Public Library, second session still TBD

July 20th - Q&A Session 3 (after at Sunday practice starting about 4:PM)

So there you have the upcoming schedule. Please let me know if there are any
questions at this point.

In service,

-Finn

Seneschal, Barony of Cynnabar