[Cynnabar] Archery practice this SUNDAY June 1, 2014

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri May 30 17:03:09 UTC 2014

​Archers and Arbalestiers of Cynnabar!

WHAT BETTER WEATHER could you hope for?

Mostly sunny and 82 this coming Sunday, June 1!

The archery range will be OPEN for practice at the usual time, 2-4pm, at
Forester Dillon's.  It will be sunny -- bring sunblock and drink plenty of
fluids!

Please note!  A family responsibility will cause me to miss practice this
Sunday but Forester Dillon will of course be present.  I encourage all
other attending Foresters and Marshals & MiTs to lend a hand, please, with
shade flies, field quivers, and managing the Line, etc.  And finishing THE
POPSICLES!

Also:  We don't have an "official" Thrown Weapons practice in Cynnabar
(yet!) but it has come to my attention that such activities do occasionally
occur adjacent to Forester Dillon's archery range ...  And they might even
this Sunday!  :)  Jus' sayin.

In Service,

Godaeth