[Cynnabar] In regards to armored fight practice for Sunday, November 9th:

Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 6 01:47:12 UTC 2014

Hail Armored Combatants!

As the Barony does not have access to the Anderson Room of the Michigan
Union this upcoming Sunday ( November 9th ) and in an attempt to remain
near our usual location for the winter season as to avoid confusion. I
would like to make three suggestions for our fighters.

Firstly, some outdoor space for practice is available outside of the
Michigan Union on the north side of the building adjacent to where we
normally unload on Richard L Kennedy Dr ( near “The Cube” ). Practice at
this location will depend on if we will have enough participants in
attendance willing to help maintain a safe perimeter from the public and
also on the day's weather - currently showing a chance of showers and a
temperature in the high 40's.

Secondly, Cynnabar also has its Garb Workday this Sunday ( information and
directions located here: http://cynnabar.org/garb ) This is a great
alternative to practice, especially so close to Grand Day of Tournaments.

Lastly, the Barony of Roaring Wastes will be having its practice on Sunday,
2:00 PM at the Renaissance Fencing Club (located at 408 Oliver Dr Troy, MI
48084 ) approximately one hour away.

I shall be monitoring Facebook, email and the weather throughout the week
and will provide updates as necessary for our local practice. Let me know
if and what you plan on attending this weekend.

Thank you.

Lord Gregor Reinhardt von Holstein

Knight Marshal – Barony of Cynnabar