[Cynnabar] Baronial Transition - This weekend

Hannah Schreiber via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 13 16:20:48 UTC 2014

Hello!
I want to make sure that everyone from the Barony is aware -- if you have not read or seen it elsewhere: the Cynnabar Baronial Transition is taking place at a MORNING court at 10:30 am on Saturday. I just wanted to be sure that those who wish to be there know that there's a morning court, too. This is an historic event for Our Barony and you should endeavor to be there to witness it if you're able.
Hope to see you there!
Hannah

 "To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind.”

-Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973); Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner