[Cynnabar] Thank You

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Nov 16 17:58:43 UTC 2014

Greetings, Cynnabar!

Thank you to everyone who attended A Grand Day of Tournaments yesterday. It
was a truly successful event. Ermenrich and I were proud to see such a
display of chivalry and courtesy, and to see the huge turnout--it was
especially exciting that so many newcomers attended. Several members of
Cynnabar received recognition from the Kingdom. In addition, we heard
nothing but compliments for the challenging armored and rapier fighting,
the delicious tavern food, the quality of the children's activities, and
the generosity of Barony. In short, we were honored and very, very proud to
belong to Cynnabar! Please join us in thanking Lady Godaeth and the rest of
the event staff for the hard work and high standards they put into this
event.

We would also like to thank all those who helped with our ceremony and with
planning and making our beautiful new clothes in Cynnabar's colors. We are
particularly grateful to the children of Cynnabar (and to their parents)
for processing into morning court with us, and to the choir for the
beautiful procession and recession at afternoon court. There were so many
people who went out of their way to help, and we cannot thank you enough.

Most importantly, we want to thank Their Excellencies Hannah and
Tairdelbach for their years of service to this Barony. They have worked
tirelessly to support all the various Cynnabar activities and have
dedicated themselves to newcomers. Under their leadership, Cynnabar was
drawn together as a single community. On a personal note, we deeply
appreciated the care they put into the transition process and their
faithful commitment to serving the Barony through the very last seconds of
their tenure. We hope that we will serve as faithfully as they have.

We are looking forward to being your Baroness and Baron, and we wanted to
begin by giving you our contact information. For important matters, we
prefer to communicate by email, since sometimes we lose Facebook and phone
messages in the mass of information! Our email addresses are
baroness at cynnabar.org (mine) and baron at cynnabar.org (Ermenrich's). Please
feel free to email us any time.

Very respectfully,
Kasha Alekseeva