[Cynnabar] Wassail!

Stephanie Bates via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Nov 19 05:44:21 UTC 2014

Hey everyone! I have been working Wassail today!!! There is a lot going on!
Some things to hint at!
Decorate your table contest (details to come)Cookie Contest (Details to come)Youth Activities (If you have any questions, please talk to Victoria!)Middle Eastern LoungeGames and crafting of your own entertainmentSinging DancingAnd more!!!
This is only 1 month away!
I know people have questions about our theme, Jerusalem. Please feel free to ask me!
A heads up. The idea is that we are traveling to Jerusalem, As if on holiday! This means that we will have themed parts set up that are reminiscent of Jerusalem (Middle eastern influenced). There is NO need to make new garb for this event unless you would like to! Please stay tuned as details will all be posted to the website soon!

~-~Lady Ceara inghean Mhuirgheasa uí Fhaoláin ~-~(Stephanie Bates) "Here's to you and yours, And to mine and ours, And if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours as mine and ours have done for you and yours!"