[Cynnabar] Call for Gifts

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 24 15:02:22 UTC 2014

Unto the Populace of Cynnabar,

Greetings!  At Pentamere 12th Night, Roaring Wastes will be having
their Baronial Transition.  It is Our plan to have a gift basket made
to present to the new Baron and Baroness of Roaring Wastes, Forester
Eamon and Lady Isabella.  We received several gift baskets from the
Baronies of Pentamere, and we think it is a great way to support Our
neighbors.

If you have something you would like to donate to the gift basket,
please give it to Us by Wassail so it can be included.  Gifts could
include thank you cards, jewelry (either for themselves or to give
away), trim, cording, and candy.  The colors of the Barony of Roaring
Wastes is green and yellow.  Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha
Freiherr and Posadnitsa of Cynnabar