[Cynnabar] BoC Meeting Agenda 10/20/14

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Oct 20 02:18:19 UTC 2014

Yes we have a meeting agenda and no you can’t have any!

OK, you can have one, but still, if you are curious on what we are
discussing and deciding upon, COME TO THE MEETING!

-Finn

Meeting starts at 7:PM

Classic Cup Café

4389 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1831

Event and Demo Reports

Upcoming Baronial Events and Demos

Closing of the Range III (Sun. Oct. 26th) –

A Grand Day of Tournaments (Sat. Nov. 15th) –

Kerrytown Kindle Fest Demo (Fri. Dec. 5th) –

Nicola’s Gift Wrapping (Sat. Dec. 13th and Sun. Dec. 21st) –

Wassail! (Sat. Dec. 20th) –

Old Business

Proposed addition to the Cynnabar Financial Policy:

2. ii. 3. Group officers or members of the Barony may occasionally request
minor expenditures (up to $50 or so) for carrying out the duties of their
office or for items that support Baronial activities. These minor budget
line item requests can be requested by the officer or member at a business
meeting and then approved or denied by the participants at that same
meeting.

This is the 3rd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval process.

New Event Proposal: Spring Crown Tournament (May 23rd and 24th, 2015 -
$7000)  – Mistress Claire proposed we host next Spring Crown Tourney.
Liberty School in Saline. The budget is for $7000 (up from $6K) which covers
2 days’ worth of site rental and other miscellaneous items and now includes
feast and judges lunches. This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting
discussion/approval process (we restarted the 3 meeting process as we
increased the budget)

Grand Day of Tournaments Lunch Tavern ($500)  – Mistress Arin’s lunch
proposal for GDoT. This is the 2nd of our 3 meeting discussion/approval
process

New Business

Announcements