[Cynnabar] Archery practice this Sunday: "Closing of the Range"

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Oct 24 14:04:33 UTC 2014

Good morning to you all
​!

​In case you haven't heard there WILL be archery practice as well as
"revel-ing" and a Court at Forester Dillon's this Sunday! The fun begins at
10am with the opening of the 3-D walk-through critter course and goes all
day, until 4pm with a "Kill and Grill"-style potluck. Current weather
forecast is for sunny conditions with a high of 59'.

PLEASE NOTE! This is not the true "closing" of Dillon's range but our
general celebration of the archery year coming to a close. Archery
practices will continue into November BUT they will not be "official" SCA
Baronial practices, as I your Group Marshal for Archery am stepping down as
of "Closing."   Archery practice will continue, hosted by Forester Dillon,
on the same schedule -- Sundays, 2-4pm, weather permitting -- but they will
not be announced here on the Baronial email list in such a way as to convey
"sponsorship."

If you would like more information please email me at lizcal [at] umich
[dot] edu, or consult our Chatelaine for my contact information in the
future.

Please come enjoy what looks to be a sunny Fall day with us at Dillon's
this Sunday!

In Service,

Godaeth