[Cynnabar] Dixboro Market demo

Wendy Gouine via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Oct 25 11:15:41 UTC 2014

What a fantastic turn out of artisans and fighters! WOW! Great work Cynnabar! I am gonna say the Dixboro Farmer's Mkt Demo was a huge success! Many thanks to Z & Gabby who represented the fencers. Plentiful and Grateful kudos to Baron Irenfist and Master Midair for suiting up in heavy to give Sir Adler and HisProto-Excellency Erhmenreich somebody to fight with! Rollo brought games galore and Kube was big hit with the kids (especially his two! who looked so cute in their Norse garb) Mistress Giovanna brought her hurry gurdy AND met ANOTHER hurdy gurdy at the event! Good gentlewoman Heilve demonstrated her beautiful sprang, she and THL Benedictia had busy table of handwork, Benedictia's ruff was amazing! Lady Kathyrnn brought baskets to help us with the demo and she brought projects to demonstrate and teach, the water for her reeds was so cold! Her poor fingers! Lambert brought a mighty card weaving project (I think he said 39 cards! I can barely handle 8! LOL) Mistress Kay had a spectacular embroidery table that was inspirational. Mistress Claire had a gorgeous feast gear set up and was so helpful keeping youngsters safely close enough to bet their kitkats on the fighters without leaning too far over the list! THL Ceara rocked the wrapped wire station she had set up and she kept tempting me with shiny things! HER ProtoExcellancy Kasha was gracious and welcoming to all.
I think I remembered everyone if not a thousand apologies to anyone I inadvertently forgot. I am NOT forgetting My Lord Husband Peter who along with Sir Gregoire helped Z and I load the list back into the jeep in the dark. Your help was gratefully accepted.

sincerely,
THL Daeg ingen Aeda--Deputy Chatelaine
MKA Wendy "Daye" Gouine
Li