[Cynnabar] Proposal to amend Cynnabar's Financial policy

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Sep 19 22:40:02 UTC 2014

Hi Finn-

Just as many non-Cynnabar people are on the email list as Facebook.

A few questions that come immediately to mind:

Is there a proposed number of times an item can be brought up after it is
shot down once?

Is there a limit to the number of $50 requests that can be made per unit
time?

Is there a minimum number of people required to be present to pass the
request?

Does this still follow consensus, or is it an absolute vote?

Thanks,
Gregoire