[Cynnabar] Special news from Coronation

Hannah via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Sep 28 03:02:22 UTC 2014

Greetings good populace of Cynnabar! We Tairdelbach and Hannah your Baron and Baroness, and Sargent Finn, Baronial Seneschal, bring you good news from Coronation in the Barony of Flaming Gryphon.

This day brought us not only new sovereigns to the Dragon throne, but  word from the Crown of Our successors! It is with great pleasure that We announce that THL Ermenrich and THL Kasha will be the 4th Baron and Baroness of Cynnabar. We are confident that the Barony will continue to thrive as they lead this group into its future. And also of importance, Their Majesties confirmed they will be in attendance at our Grand Day of Tournament to make the investiture! More news to come about this event as they are made available.

We would like to thank all of you for your participation and patience in this process. In particular, thank you to Sir RanthulfR and Mistress Arina for also stepping forward as candidates.

Thank you all,
Tairdelbach, Hannah, and Finn