[Cynnabar] Special news from Coronation

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Sep 28 12:53:55 UTC 2014

Unto the people of Cynnabar,

Greetings!

We know that many have gone to sleep still wondering about the Baronial
transition and now have awakened to the news. We wanted to send a quick
email while the news was circulating to thank some people.

Foremost in our minds are Baron Tairdelbach, Baroness Hannah, and HL Finn.
They have done an excellent job of leading the transition, answering
questions, and taking care of the various odds and ends throughout the
process. All three have given great advice to the candidates, and we are
grateful in advance for their help as we begin planning the investiture.

We also wanted to send a heartfelt thank you to Sir RanthulfR and Mistress
Arina.  Throughout the Q&As and the polling, they have been nothing but
compassionate and kind. They were also the first members of the populace to
congratulate us and pledge their support. This means more to us than words
can describe in one email. Thank you both!

Lastly we wish to thank all those who gave us advice, showed up to the
Q&As, and/or sent in a poll. This is a Barony that cares, and it shows in
everything you do.  Count Cameron expressed how happy he was to have so
many opinions to help him while making the decision, and we were incredibly
proud to hear him say so.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha