[Cynnabar] Meeting Agenda for April 13, 2015

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 10 21:00:56 UTC 2015

Greetings!
Attached please find a Word file with the Agenda for next Monday's Meeting.
If you have items I should add please let me know.
Note that *New Business* will include a discussion of holding one meeting a
month at the Union after Fighter practice is over.

I prefer to attach files rather than paste larger documents into email
messages. But this might complicate things for those who usually read the
minutes on a mobile device.  A compromise might be that an AGENDA will come
out as an attachment in Word. The Meeting Minutes could be sent as email
text as has been the custom.
I would like any feedback about this that you might want to give me.  I
expect to be reachable at boc.seneschal at gmail.com by Monday.  In the
meantime you can contact me here.

See you all at Spring Revel.
Kay

*Mistress Kay of Tre Asterium *

C.L., C.P., Baroness of the Court of the Middle Kingdom

Kay Jarrell

4364 Lyndon Lane, Ann Arbor, MI 48105

HOME: 734-913-4053

CELL: 734-645-3175