[Cynnabar] Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 20 20:36:00 UTC 2015

The next regularly scheduled Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice will be Sunday, April 26th, 2015.

This is our first outdoor youth practice of the year.  If the weather is questionable look for us at the picnic shelter.  This is also planned as our annual park clean-up day.  We will meet at the park around 11am to walk the park and pick up trash.  Bring gloves.

Norman J. Halmich Park,
3001 East 13 Mile Road,
Warren, MI 48092.
1:00pm - 6:00pm

This is the same day/time/location as the adult Armored Combat and Rapier practice.

As always I will bring the loaner gear and there will be youth rapier.

FYI:	The will be youth combat at the the Coronation of Ragnvaldr and Arabella on May 2nd in Howell.  I will be Marshal-in-Charge and will have loaner gear available.

Master Nyilas Kazmer
Society Deputy Earl Marshal
Youth Combat

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent.”
Pogo by Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)