[Cynnabar] Help needed at Crown Tournament

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Apr 30 13:27:57 UTC 2015

Good morning!

As you may know - we need a lot of help running Crown Tournament. I do not
want to ask other group for assistance, if possible. I would love for
Cynnabar to be able to run this event and make it one of the best Crown
Tournaments ever! But I need all of Cynnabar to make it happen.

If you have not signed up for a shift, either at gate, serving feast, etc -
please see where we are lacking and sign-up. I would like all Cynnabar
members to take at least one shift doing something.

Please go to the Volunteer Spot here: http://vols.pt/9ZVGkn

Thank you!
Giovanna