[Cynnabar] Post Pennsic

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Aug 9 14:06:16 UTC 2015

Unto the Glorious People of the Barony of Cynnabar,

As We begin to unpack, clean, repair, and repack our lives from Pennsic
while casting our eyes to the Modern World, We would like to thank each and
every person who helped make Pennsic a fun time for Us and for the Barony
as a whole.

>From marching to the field, to drunken court, or just sitting around the
camp fire, We feel honored to know each of you and to have spent time with
you at Pennsic.  Some of you were veterans of the Cynnabar camp, while
others were new to our Baronial gathering, but that did not change the
impact that each person had on Us.

So take a moment to think back on a great memory from this year and ask
yourself, "What will I do next year to top that."

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha