[Cynnabar] 20150810 Barony of Cynnabar meeting

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 12 13:24:10 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 03:54:26PM -0400, Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony wrote:
> *Proposal for Leather and Rivers for Armored Fighters *– Gregor   purchase
> for $200 leather and rivets for use in our loaner equipment for armored
> combat. 2nd of 3 meetings

FWIW, I donated a roll of scrap leather useful for patch work and making
straps at Pennsic.  Saddle-side grade leather will likely still be needed
for any heavier repair or new components, but this should help.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.